Saturday 17 February 2018

What’s in my Backpack? India Edition Woolly Mammoth Woolen Company, Quality Wool Blankets

Backpacking around the world is an exhilarating and humbling experience. To witness other cultures and the beautiful nature that surrounds them often leaves us filled with gratitude for just how magnificent planet earth is. I unpacked my bag during a recent trip to India. And although my other pack had the basic clothes and toiletries essentials, this one was my day-to-day explorer pack. Navigating the busy streets, meditating each morning, sipping on spicy chai and eating roasted corn on the cob…I fell in love with the beauty of India and the spiritual sense all around me. Check out this month’s edition of “What’s in my Backpack.”
Yoga Mat
Not only good for that post-flight stretch, but for rolling out anywhere. I prefer the ultra thing mats for traveling.
The Bhagavad Gita
A must-read for anyone traveling to India
Tan and Cream White Stripe Wool Blanket

Great for sleeping, savasana, and meditation. Easy to roll up, too. 
Hat
Don’t forget sun protection.
Silk Scarf
These especially come in handy when entering temples. Perfect for around your neck or over your shoulders. Delicate and light.
Camera
Invest in a quality camera. Take good care of it and it will last you years to come. Not everything is best captured on a cell phone.
Tibetan Horn
Because where else will you find one of these?

Safe and steady travels. Namaste.
For more information click here. Wool Blankets For SaleGray Wool Blankets, Yellow Wool Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment